Okay, now I sign up for compuserve again in
hopes of finding Rik Dalton, and I send out some
Interlingua bait, and Rik falls for it and sends me
a message and so I send him back one telling him
to cool down and that I just wanted to see if he
was alive and kicking, I like the guy after all even
if he's an Interlingua hater, only because when I've
had a question about Esperanto he's been decent
to me personally and responds to my messages,
however I had lost touch with him as we float in
different cyber-ponds :-)

But then I get this message from a Samideano
all in Esperanto and not wanting to go look for
my Esperanto Dictionary, it's not just laziness,
my beautiful bride of nine years decided that it
was time to redo the spare bedroom where I
keep the library :-))) if you catch my meaning.

And so I'm a bit at a loss, because I get the gist
but I don't want to respond without knowing fully
what I'm answering. And when one starts throwing
out words with betraying and treacherous
implications I get to wondering what it really
is saying... It's just too bad Esperanto doesn't
have more at sight readability, (proding w/elbow:-)

So if anybody can get me a clue on the matter I'd
be "lauhda kaj danka"  if words don't fail me :-)))

So here it be straight from FLEFO...
(sigh, remember those days, guys?)

The following message has scrolled from FOREIGN LANGUAGE Forum.
 #: 1044621
     17-Oct-1998 11:18:19
 Sb: #Interlingua Website
 Fm: Thomas Alexander [70372,267]
 To: ilvi [112077,2473]
Kara Ilvi,
 Mi esperas ke la mesagxo de Lenio temis pri sxerco(*).  "Kabeisto" signifas
(plimalpli) "perfidulo."  Iu Sinjoro Kabe estis la unua kaj plej fama
kabeisto.
 Nu iuokaze mi deziras al vi cxion bonan, sed vere min ne tre interesus
interlingua retpagxo.
Tomaso
(*) Ne sxerco cxar gxi ne estas vera, nur pro tio ke diri tion tute malkasxe
estas malgxentila.