Je 08:26 PM 06.11.98 -0700, Robert J. Petry skribis:

>Arrrrgggggghhhh?! Just finished over 500 pages of scanning today,
>just so you folks will be able to download the full German-Occidental
>Wo"rterbuch soon.=20

Bona laboro, Amiko!

>Oh, the effort we go to for the critics! and no
>thanks. my, my, my. ;--)))

You don't want thanks, Bob, you want money, right?!   ;-)

Seriously, this W=F6rterbuch will join the things you have put online which
one has to register and pay for, ^cu ne?

Bonan tagon al vi,

Ken

  | Ken CAVINESS           Physics at Southern Adventist University |
  | [log in to unmask]             ESPERANTO =3D Lingvo internacia |
  | http://southern.edu/~caviness/     E-o/English/Fran=E7ais/Deutsch |