Mia/Rob Soderquist wrote:
> Siidmak and Merahai, my two current projects, will both be equipped to
> handle the Judeo-Christian-Islamic world, as you say, as well as being
> able to deal with several other major and minor religions.

Missionaries to the Faithful Ones would have some difficulty.  They (at
least the Females, and *most* of the Males) see the Creator as *female*
(some Males claim that the Creator is androgynous), to claim that the
Creator is male would confuse them; the term "Heavenly Father" couldn't
even be translated, since they have no word for father, except for the
technical "nlannani'", literally "with-mother" (which has a "scientific"
sound, as if we were to say "male parental unit"), as their species
forms no long-term male-female pairs, having a specific mating season.

--
"It has occured to me more than once that holy boredom is good and
sufficient reason for the invention of free will." - "Lord Leto II"