JOEL MATTHEW PEARSON wrote:
> After that's done, I'll have to see about finding a place to put it.
> Several people on this list have *very* kindly offered to host the TRG at
> their websites.  Do any of those offers still stand?  (You might want to
> wait to see how big the document is before you answer that... :-) )

I'd probably be willing (unless it's more than 7 megs or so), but is
there some reason you can't get your own website?  There's lots of free
website-providers out there.

--
"It has occured to me more than once that holy boredom is good and
sufficient reason for the invention of free will." - "Lord Leto II"