>JOEL MATTHEW PEARSON wrote:
>> After that's done, I'll have to see about finding a place to put it.
>> Several people on this list have *very* kindly offered to host the TRG at
>> their websites.  Do any of those offers still stand?  (You might want to
>> wait to see how big the document is before you answer that... :-) )
>
>I'd probably be willing (unless it's more than 7 megs or so), but is
>there some reason you can't get your own website?

No reason other than laziness.  When I first mentioned webifying Tokana
a few days ago, several people quickly stepped forward to either offer
me space, or tell me where I could get free space of my own.  Not sure
yet which option I'll pursue.  (Thanks for your own offer, by the way!)

Matt.

Matt Pearson
UCLA Linguistics Department
405 Hilgard Avenue