> Yes, I am.  Here's a little example of Boarisch:
>=20
> Unsar Schraibwais vom Boarischn is a unvarbindlihar Vorschl=E5g, wia ma' =
as=20
> Boarische schraibm kannt, aso das a jedar der wo boarisch redt guat=20
> vast=EAt, w=E5s gschribm werd.

Yes, that definitely looks Bavarian.  To me almost any dialect sounds rathe=
r=20
"farmer John", but as long as its not Schwiizer I don't mind it ;-)

> As for my dialect, if you want an example, please see=20
> www.extra.hu/svejk/german.html
> only the DDR anthem is ready, though!

Hmm, your very own dialect -- sounds like something for me; no specific
hometown (born in New York, but didn't live there long), no particular plac=
I've spent the greater part of my life in -- the problem, or the charm of i=
t,
depending on how you look at it, being that everyone you try to talk to in =
it
is going to look at you funny and wonder where you're from.
Do you ever just start speaking Wranysch to someone and act perfectly natur=
al
about it?  You should try it and see if they don't pretend as if they knew =
what
dialect it is, just to keep from looking stupid :-)

JJS