> ----------

1400 in a single night?!?!?!  That bug ripped off your leg, Duke, he
didn't just bite! :)

> The thing is, this new ,as yet unnamed language, has so much more
> appeal
> to me.
> It must be the newness of it. Has this happened to anyone else? I know
> most of us have multiple languages. Has anyone else been seduced away
> from comfortable on-going projects by a new shiny idea?

All the time.  I'm currently keeping with Tit'xka, and have a script
working for it, but need to finish some translations.  Then, maybe will
I put it on the web.

> I still have so much to do on Ok and _have_ done so much to it. It
> seems
> a shame for this to happen.

Why a shame?  Keep all your data on Ok, and a while from now, you'll
look at it, and think about working on it again, and then the bug'll rip
off your other leg. :)