Clinton Moreland-Stringham wrote:

> Diana tence:
>
> > yes, in a different way.  i dream about the glide glyphs--and wonder when i
> > will cross the bridge and start thinking in glide.  it's happening a little--i
> > was writing out several paragraphs of heavy-duty language theory and realized
> > i could say the whole thing with about 4 glyphs, properly arranged.  i'm going
> > to try to right an example for the website of what i mean.  you can absolutely
> > disappear in it!
>
>         I'd like to hear more about these glide glyphs!! Your invention, I
> suppose? What kind of concepts are represented? What do the glyphs look
> like? How do they go together? How are they written? in lines? in spirals?
> You know, everything!
>
>    Clinton

Thanks for your interest.  The website goes up a week from tomorrow. and it would be
more fun to have you get it that way--much more illuminating than dashed off words.
The collabyrinth--the interactive part--will let you play.  In fact, I'm secretly
pretty excited--and nervous-- about tossing this out in this august company.

diana