A couple of mistakes in my posting on Lojban abstraction (as though
anyone really cares).

1.

> la julyet. cu cmila
>
> ("cu" is just there to separate "cmila", otherwise it would be a person
> called "Juliette Schmiele"!).

Well, actually the "cu" can be elided after proper (non-Lojban)
nouns, since it would be extremely unlikely  (and, knowing Lojban,
probably ungrammatical) for someone to have a non-Lojban first name
and a Lojban last name.

2.

> le si'i ninmu .e le si'i nanmu se ficri'a ro'a
> The concepts "woman" and "man" are socially differentiated.

Typo: "si'i" should be "si'o" (short for "sidbo" = "idea").  Out of
cusiosity, I looked up "si'i" and found it means "sigma summation
trinary operator".  That's Lojban for you!

co'o mi'e robin.