Kjell,
  It really doesn't matter that Latin particles have a degree of
internationality.  They are usable.  But romance particles also can
have as high, if not higher degree of internationality, and are just
as usable and appropriate.  You are trying to enforce conventions
between a small group of Interlinguans onto the use of the international
vocabulary by everyone as a bridge language to the Romance languages.
I'm glad Gode had the good sense not to try to legislate matters here,
which would have been inconsistent with his fundamental principles.
I'm not forcing anything onto you by writing "aquelle" and "aqui".
You understand me quite well.  It's no big deal.  But if I feel that
by using these international forms I can get better recognition and
understanding when the language is read by Romance speakers, then I'm
going to do it.  I don't deny that you can speak Latin particles to
Spanish speakers.  You can figure out from the context, if you are
intelligent enough, what it is you are trying to say.  But why make
your listener go to that extra effort?  But Gode set down a
policy of flexibility and tolerance for variation within the parameters
of the language, which I think we should continue, rather than
introducing exclusive rules that are inconsistent with the principles
by being arbitrary.  Let usage decide rather than arbitrary fiat by
the agency of a small group of users.  Do what you think works best
for you.  I'll do what I think works best for me.

Stan