        I know I can find them in RPG's, but I have no way to look at them,
so...
Is there a URL I can look at?

        As far as I've designed the solar system, it has:

- a sun (only ne) that is just a bit hotter than ours, so habitablme
planets must be a little farther than our Earth from the sun.

- 13 planets (in fact 14 as there is a double one) and 2 asteroid belts
which are placed, from the nearest to the farthest from the sun:

        - the

If it helps, I created a Excel spreadsheet to do this kind of thing, based
on Traveller and GURPS. If you can use it, tell me and I'll send it.

---
Rhialto
Far too easily fingered.