On: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 16:21:58 -0800
Peter Clark wrote:
=3d---------=3d---------=3d---------=3d---------=3d
>    Would someone who has a.) a good memory or b.) access to a better
> archive than eGroups (may all their camels have fleas!) help me with
> the title of a book? I think the first word in the title is "Codex"
> followed by another word that I can't remember (obviously!) It's
> written in an invented language, and someone on the list said that it
> has some artwork in it as well.

        "Codex Seraphinianus" by Luigi Serafini.
        This is the only "Codex" I found in the past few months.

--
~~~~~~~ Gustavo Eulalio ~~~~~~~~~~~ [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ "Minha l=edngua =e9 minha p=e1tria.", Fernando Pessoa ~~~~~~

/"\
\ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
 X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
/ \