Eric Christopherson wrote:

> taliesin the storyteller wrote:
> >
> > >Random thought: What kind of a Conlinguini creates a conlang
> > >in which his own netname cannot be pronounced?
> >                   ^^^^^^^
> > What do ppl think about the concept 'netname'? With it, I
> > mean the nicks/aliases/tags/'nyms/handles/whatever that some
> > of us (including me) insist on using while online.
> >
> > tal.
>
> A better question: What do we think of the concept of conlinguini? :D
> But seriously, although I use the handle Freakkoon (long story) on IRC
> and other chat media, I prefer go by my real name. Of course, any chat
> network is going to have lots of "Eric"s and I don't like stuff like
> "EricC534," so I use a nickname.

I've found "Chlewey" to be unique enough (look at Altavista or
something)...  but I have some problems trying to use it in many
languages.  Of course I've sketched languages where /'xlju:i/ is posible,
but they would most probably not be writen, nor romanized as "chlewey"...

Actually the conection orthography-pronunciation of "Chlewey" is quite ood
and had elements of English (one of the most ood languages in the
conection orthography-pronunciation) mixed with... German?...  Well...
mayby some day I would sketch a language where the natural pronunciation
fo "chlewey" would be /'xlju:i/... let's say: {ch}=/x/, {l}=/l/,
{ew}=/ju:/, {ey}=/i/, accent either on first syllabe or on second last
syllabe.

--
Carlos Eugenio Thompson Pinzsn
  ITEC-Telecom, Colombia