On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Kristian Jensen wrote:

> Here's an idea: Judean-Sanskrit. I know there a group of Jews that
> live in India. As to when and how they got there, I really don't
> know. But perhaps a Judean language could arise in India if history
> presented itself differently.

Off on a tangent, it seems odd that among all the Indo-Europeanists around
here, no one has done an Indo-Iranian-based conlang.  Even with my
undergrad degree in Sanskrit-do-you-want-fries-with-that?, I'm not
volunteering for this, mind you, but it would be interesting.  It would
sort of round out the con-IE family, along with Brithenig, Jameld,
Sevorian, etc.

Kenji Schwarz