Gustavo Eulalio wrote:

>         Are there other languages that have this feature? Any conlang?
Many natlangs, especially in the Americas.  I think all Uto-Aztecan
languages have it, at least, I can't think of an example without it
off the top of my head.  Oddly enough, I once supposed that Tupian
might be related to UA (OK, I was young and foolish!)
I think Dirk Elzinga's Tepa has it but I haven't looked at his for
a while.  My faux Amerind lg will have it if I ever find more time
to work on it.
--
Brad Coon
http://www.fortunecity.com/rivendell/everquest/624 (Conlang pgs.)

Civilize the mind and make savage the body. (Chinese proverb)