--part0_922176489_boundary

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MEDICINE GONE CRAZY!
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 03:07:45 EST

In a message dated 3/22/99 2:32:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> JCAHO rounded on our hospital last week

Just to clarify Jay's statement---it was a "mock" JCAHO survey in prep for the
real thing in November.   Unfortunately one of the mock surveyors was an
anesthesiologist.  I will let you know what the exact wording of their
recommendation was tomorrow....need to bring that stuff home from work.

Jackie Mador RN CEN
Las Vegas

--part0_922176489_boundary--

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: