Blake,

Do you all use dermabond and cover the entire wound or "spot weld" with
histacryl.

Jay - to the best of my knowledge their were no characteristics of these
wounds (as far as time or obvious dirty wounds) which made them high
risk. I will try to get more details and relay them to you.

By the way,  what are folks doing with these wounds which break down??
re-glue, re-suture, or heal by secondary intention??

Mick Connors