On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, John Fisher wrote:

> Irina Rempt <[log in to unmask]> writes

> >vestie... cyne... cyne... farie: the usual way to express a sequence
> >of events in a story.
>
> EA similarly uses "lacorgaw"="before it all", "yafgaw"="after that"
> and "lacafgaw"="after it all", although they are all adverbials.

Well, mine are really adverbials as well though I glossed them as
locatives. There's no real difference; a locative or instrumental can
be used adverbially, and if that happens often enough it's "frozen"
and voila! it's an adverb. It happened to some datives, like _cyne"_,
which is not even recognized as a declined noun any more.

   Irina

            Varsinen an laynynay, saraz no arlet rastinay.
                     [log in to unmask] (myself)
     http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/frontpage.html (English)
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/backpage.html (Nederlands)