> H=E6, all!
>=20
> i just finished making up some verbs for lanu'o (or =9Ai:, the name elude=
s me
> as of yet) and i thought i'd post them up here. All feedback is
> welcome....this is my first conlang project, and i'v probably fouled
> something up badly already and just don't know it yet........teehee!

One good thing about definitions is that they *can't* be fouled up!

> tsuchi - To do again and again
> jubai - To do (not wanting to but will do it anyway)
> dwaiklo - To bash a hollow log so that the grubs within are exposed
Ah, very practical... for a hunter-gatherer; who are the speakers of lanu'o=
?

> neme - To shake a blanket to get all the dust out
You mean a bearskin? :-)

> nggaadupirri - To divide up into measly portions but be sorry about havin=
g to
> zho=F0ikai - To see strangers far in the distance
So what's seeing friends far in the distance?

> gobaatsi - To set a brushfire
> napiku - To carve an nggala out of a piece of wood
> sautubai - To paint a dancer for the wabaito ceremony
> mutaani - To be waiting for someone to come back after a long time
Is this derived from another verb meaning "to wait for"?

> vyhytuge - To need to go to the bathroom
> =9Aili - To want to have children
Short words often stand for very basic or important concepts... evidently
  wanting to have children is a very common way to feel...

> ntaarru - To be lost and need to go home
Again I'm interested whether words like these are derived from other words =
or
if they're thought of as distinct concepts entirely...

> kilimakobi - To unintentionally commit a tabooed act
What is "to intentionally commit a tabooed act", etc.

> runi - To encounter a person speaking a language you don=92t understand
> daabeki - To tell a long story
> faotwibo - To search for water

> .fana=91gwibo=92mo twi khi=92ne nggi juvaa=92dehai=92re, ni sho=92mue duv=
i atama
Ah yes. Really? :)

> byron...aka vl=E5d, vl=E4d, vlaad, og auli..........hehe

-- Josh, aka lotsa other names