Reality = 34+ versus "imagination" 90-100+.

I already sent Don a reply to his email about auxlang.

As mentioned to him, I had signed off to complete some very important
projects and needed the time. They are still not completely finished,
but thought I'd send a note sooner than planned anyway.

James Chandler is off the list due to his change of status. I can't
remember his exact words without trying to find the post to me again.
But, he is off Ido, my lists and this one since he has I believe
finished his schooling and is re-"shuffling" his life I guess.
Shuffling is my word.

34 members is small, but can be very powerful if everyone becomes
participants instead of lurkers. Curiosity does not always lead to
activity.

I suspect many were already gone long ago before the list "cleansing"
by David.

Lots of new stuff going on with my "projects" along with the new
_big_ textbook on one of my favorite subjects.

So, what's new with you all?

Bob,
x+O~