Brian Betty wrote:

> He said: "Eat at Taco Bell!"
>
> Ed Heil replied: "Org.  Why did you have to include the last line?  "It's
> not the proletariat I object to, it's the proletariat's Mexican food."
>
> Don't you mean "it's the US proletariat's Mexican food?" After all, the
> best I've ever had was the Mexican proletariat's food ...

I would think it is dependent in large part on your area of the country.
Here that's not the case (there are plenty of cheap Mexican restaurants
here that're good).  One should be particularly wary of places that pronounce
"fajita" as /f@dZait@/ <shudder>.

Tom Wier <[log in to unmask]>
ICQ#: 4315704   AIM: Deuterotom
Website: <http://www.angelfire.com/tx/eclectorium/>
"Cogito ergo sum, sed credo ergo ero."

Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and
oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil
spirits at the dawn of day. - Thomas Jefferson