At 05:49 PM 23/04/99 +0700, Bjorn wrote:

>For about a year and a half now, Soyong and I have been using these really
>neat mouthpieces we bought in a dive store in the states. They are HUGE when
>they come out of the box, and you then snip and cut them until they fit in
>the mouth, covering ALL your teeth.
>
>You then dip the mouthpiece briefly in boiling water, and bite downn gently
>on the now very soft material. After it cools off, you have a mouthpiece
>that requires virtually no effort to hold in the mouth, and you can say
>goodbye to jaw fatigue forever.
>
>The brand is Seacure, and I belive they cost around $20.

Bjorn!  There used to be a contoured mouthpiece that was available in a
variety of different flavours, including; grape; orange; lemon;
bubblegum(?); liquorice; and spearmint.  I can't remember who made them, but
apart from the flavour novelty, (lasted about 20 dives), they were one of
the most comfortable mouthpieces that I've ever used.  (Needless to say the
pinot noir grape flavour was just an incidental feature!)  :-)

Strike