--- David Strike <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
SNIP

> Bjorn!  There used to be a contoured mouthpiece that was available in a
> variety of different flavours, including; grape; orange; lemon;
> bubblegum(?); liquorice; and spearmint.  I can't remember who made them, but
> apart from the flavour novelty, (lasted about 20 dives), they were one of
> the most comfortable mouthpieces that I've ever used.  (Needless to say the
> pinot noir grape flavour was just an incidental feature!)  :-)
>
> Strike

I have never been able to get my back teeth together so clamping down on a
conventional mouthpiece was never easy. Then I discovered these cool ones that
have a curved silicone bridge that slides into the upper palate inside the
mouth and then the rest of the mouthpiece anchors around your upper teeth. You
don't really have to hold it with your teeth at all. Moisture tends to collect
on the palate bridge so when it gets a bit dry, you can wet your whistle with
the moisture that collects there.
Too bad they don't come in Wild Turkey flavour. Perhaps a job for Zymurgy Inc.
(sic)

Birdo