At 11:39 AM 4/24/99 -0400, Tony <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Reef Fish (Large Nassau Grouper) wrote:
>> In a follow-up article a year later (Sept 1992) "Four New Regulators
>> Reviewed,"  IN DEPTH Vol, 7, No. 9, pp.4-8, the "four winners, no
>> losers" marks were given to:  Two different Scubapros, Sherwood
>> Maximus and Mares MR12-Navy.
>
>Bob, is there anywhere I can get a reprint of this article?

I suggest you contact one of their editors, Ben Davidson or John
Triggerfish to find out (a) if they have reprints (but keep in mind
that the article is probably too old for that), and (b) if someone
is allowed to transmit the (copyrighted) material via email, fax, or
mail.

If (b), I can scan a copy and make it available to anyone interested.

-- Bob.