At 07:43 AM 25/04/99 +1000, Bruce Stewart wrote:
>Hi Jason,
>
>sorry I didn't have time to say goodbye yesterday but the CDAA
>meeting was late as you know and I had my car on a parking meter and I
>figured if I hanged arround I'd get thrown out as well!
>
>It's a pity NATO couldn't put in a strike at the Maritime museum in Sydney
>as we could get rid of all the strokes in one go, except a few maybe.

Ah!  Hopefully I was in that "few"!  :-)

'Course some of us folks so described as strokes were too busy dusting off
the medals (today's a military remembrance day in Oz & New Zealand), earned
using rebreathers in 'real-life' situations!!!!  :-)

And for what it's worth, I enjoyed the two days!  :-)

Strike