Eddie Warren wrote:

> [...]

So far, we haven't found a solution, but we are going to take it to the local
shop we go to, and have them look it over. I believe it can be patched,
depending on the location of the hole, but I'm going to leave it to the pros to
decide. Worse comes to worse, I will contact you off the list about your friends
BCD.

Thanks,
Toolman

--
---
This e-mail was written on 100% recycled electrons

"If nothing sticks to teflon, how do they get it to stick to the pan?"

ICQ UIN- 4114583