At 05:16 21/04/99 -0700, Toolman wrote:
>My wife and I just came across some equipment for
>sale we couldn't pass up. The only real problem
>is that her BC has a small air leak in
>it. It is an older ProSub model, with a
>replaceable inner bladder. Does anyone know if
>these can be patched or otherwise repaired,

If you can find a new inner bladder replace the old one.  I had a great old
ProSub BC.  It was the most comfortable BC I have ever had.

Nevertheless when the inner bladder started to leak, patching was very
useless beacuse it was the beginning of the bladder's disintegration.  I
just had one leak after the other.  I couldn't find a replacement for the
inner bladder
because it was an old model so eventually I had to buy a new BC.  No BC
since then was as comfortable as that one.

With best regards,

                       Kuty