--- Kuty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> At 14:56 03/05/99 -0700, Lisa wrote:
> >Hi Everyone,
>
> Hi Lisa,
>
> Welcome.
> Nice to see a new enthusiastic diver.
>
> >- except I lost my fins!
>
> Never mind.  It may turn out to be a lucky strike (pun intended).  This is
> an opportunity to get a new decent pair.  Most novice divers buy the fins
> that are recommended to them by the shop that trains them.  Many times,
> these novices could do better.
>
> It's a great sport.  have fun.
>

> With best regards,
>
>                        Kuty

Welcome to the list from me as well...and sorry about the fins too. It
certainly won't be the first nor the last item you leave behind. The ocean
floor is littered with my knives. However the most embarrassing thing you will
leave behind is your weight belt when you do a boat dive. You'll get into the
water and wonder why you can't descend. It will take a momnet or two but you'll
figure it out pretty quick. We have all done it at least once.

Enjoy the list.

Birdo
"I come from a land down under"........well..Canada actually...they let me stay
because I cried so much at Immigration.
===
John (Birdo) Bird
Sydney Australia

"I never get lost.....everyone tells me where to go."

ICQ #12058936