Just spent a marvellous 3 days in Pembrokeshire, UK ;
 Sea :
        like a (slightly wavy) mirror
 Viz :
        a cracking 3 - 4 metres.  (See Bjorn's comments on UK divers abroad
!)
 Water :
         hmm, glooves and hood I'm afraid (but only 3mm, so not too bad).
                (~ 10 degrees)
 Reefy bit :
        Stack rocks out of Broad Haven.
          Deadman's fingers, starfish & anem err eanen erm 'spiny things'
 Wrecks :
        Dakotian, found the boiler room (or a lot of coal anyway), swam
along it
        Faraday, sadly couldn't find the bu***r.
        Loch Shiel / Highland Home.  Came back with a bunch of 120 year old
bricks
                from Scotland.  Somebody else found the neck of a whiskey
bottle
                complete with cork.  Nice, shallow dive against Thorn
Island.
                Would have gone onto Thorn Island for a drink & BBQ but
sadly time
                and tide (and bank holiday traffic) wait for no man
(woman/diver/etc)
 Boat driving :
        With only six of us there from my club, we all had lots of
opportunity for
        'having a go'.  Got to practice diver pick-ups etc.  Very pleasant.
 Accomodation : Cheap, cheerful, dry and warm.
 Local info :
        Arrived on Friday afternoon at West Wales Divers, and was given
loads of info,
        transit points, borrowed a book and sat typing positions into my
little GPS.
        VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE - we (the club) will be back !

Cost :
        All in, including 500 miles worth of petrol, food, drinks,
accomodation, boat costs,
        for three days . . . around 140 UKP  Bargain.  What a great weekend.

Thanks again to Amanda & Dai at West Wales Divers and the 5 other Alton SAC
divers that made
it a cracking weekend (oh, and a special mention for the weather).

Paul

Ps.
Strike, sorry about using the 'W' word.  Won't happen again !

100UKP + food/drinks