Greetings

Thought I would join the bandwagon and introduce myself.  I originally hail
from Vancouver BC and Toronto, Ontario, Canada, but now am a citizen of the
world (currently in London making the pound!)

I started diving in November after spending a month in Egypt (most of that
in Dahab).  The diving in the Red Sea is absolutely incredible (from my
humble, limited opinion - the Canyon and Bell's Blue Hole have to be seen to
be believed).  After that I dived Hawaii in December, but have to admit I
was a bit disappointed...I think I was spoiled after Dahab.

I've been trying to fight how much I love the sport simply because it's so
expensive...however, in the last few weeks I have given in to the urge and
have decided to put off that whole journalism career thing and try and
become a divemaster by 2001.  Plans now are to head down to Sharm El Shiekh
and work while diving.

Sorry for being so long.  I'm looking forward to learning from you all, I
know I have a lot to learn!  I'll soak it in like a sponge.  If any women
divers on the list want to correspond with me re getting good-fitting wet
suits etc, please email!

Kat.