Well Bob, didn't mean that the men wouldn't know about wetsuits and the
like...I was actually using that statement to get to other subjects women
might want to discuss, however you're more than welcome to discuss female
things with me.  I don't mind discussing diving & menstrual cramps with
guys, but I thought I would save the list the bother...And finding a good
wetsuit with the curves IS a bit tough...you should try it sometime. Having
breasts is a bitch! ;)

kat