welcome, Kat -

I'm kinda new here too - the welcomes are great!

I just finished both SSI divecon and NAUI divemaster (long unimportant
story) - and I say - go, girl! And maybe you can answer a question I'v had
for a while. When our dive club meets, we usually have a cookout and general
meeting, then the women clean up and I think - hmmmm, dishes or diving???
and the men and I go get wet.  Why don't the women dive? I ask them, and
they just shrug.  Many are certified, some are just www, I think.

Any ideas?

And I wouldn't know about the big breast thing . . . . . .

welcome - you'll enjoy it here!

Luann