At 06:12 PM 6/05/99 -0700, Jan Faust wrote:
>Ray wrote:
>
>>For instance, he told me about an elderly diver who had been on his boat a
>>few years before and it turned out he had been one of the pilots that bombed
>>one of the ships.
>
>I'm pulling this out of context due to my interest in old people

Thank you for your interest!  :-)

>and gonna ask
>a Jan question.  How old is the oldest known diver?

Living or dead?  :-)

Lenni Riefenstahl would certainly have to be in the running for recreational
diving, but for 'occupational' diving there were a number of 'hard-hat'
divers still working while in their late seventies up until the early 1950's.

Age is just a state of mind!  :-)

Strike