Bjorn wrote:

>If your complaint is that the reef-fish life is generally the same at all
>sites, I can follow you a stretch of the way, but tell me where that is not
>the case.

I missed something here.  Someone is complaining about diving and seeing the
same thing every time.  My comment is that you should be very very grateful
that you get to dive at all.  Think about the divers in the middle of any
contenent.  We are just plain screwed.  To go diving it costs us a thousand
bucks a pop at least and that's if you don't go somewhere that you can go broke
saving money (I say this because a trip that should have only cost me $1000.00
got bumped up into the $1500.00 range because gold was so cheap in the
Bahamas.).
"The sea breathes life into me,
it is from whence I came." -Jan
http://www.searover.com/jan