Jan, I really agree with you.  I enjoyed my trip greatly, the boat was
great, the people were great, and especially I was very happy to get wet.
That was really what I thought in my mind.  I love diving so much, and there
I was; I had all my meals cooked for me, videos every night, entertaining
people all around me.  People were there to help me gear up, and retrieve me
from the sea.  All I had to do was eat, sleep, and dive 4 times per day.