David Strike wrote in response to Paul Hewitt:

> Getting a 'job'?  You mean as in 'work'!  Go wash your mouth out with soap
> and water!  :-)

Strike, please get it right, the word is "w*rk".

Welcome back mate.

All is right with the world, BTW, folks. Tomorrow (not too far away as I write
and I gotta get up at 0345) I pick up a blonde German goddess diver from the
airport (she's coming from the UK Paul, are you on Scuba UK?) and right now
the seas are flat calm and there was not one cloud in the sky all day, if you
ignore the bloody lightship which passed over this evening.

Don't know about the viz however.

Cheers,

Christian