All dive sites I've visited, anywhere, are subject to the luck of the draw.
In maybe 100 dives on Richelieu Rock, I've seen 1 (one) whaleshark there,
and I have yet to see the family of bowmouthed guitarfish :-(((. The whale
sharks are seasonal visitors, and the high season has always been April/May.
This year, the sightings have been very few the entire year, nobody knows
why.

I guess as a photographer, I have a different perspective; I'm happy if the
viz is good enough for me to take pictures, and with the right choice of
lens, that's down to 12 inches :-)

> I'd go back any
> time (and I
> > was very sorry to hear all Millennium cruises are fully
> booked!).

Not the TSAC millennium trip :-) Still open spaces, e-mail me privately for
details.

Bjorn