Hi Everyone,

I think it's about time I introduce myself.  My name is Lisa and I just
got my certification in February.
Jan talk me into coming out of my shell and saying "Hi" once in a
while.  :)

I went on my first beach dive Saturday at Leo Carillo Ca State beach.
The day couldn't of been any more perfect!  The breaks were mild which
made it easy for me to have a nice smooth entry.  We were down for about
40 minutes, visibility was about 20 - 25 feet and the water temp was
56f. Our depth was between 10 - 40 feet.
It was an incredible dive and the kicker was the extremely large sting
ray that was hiding in sand below my feet!!
We went out a little further then planed but fortunately had a good exit
- except I lost my fins! One was retrieved by the bestest buddy a new
diver could have and the other is probably on it's way to Hawaii.  :)
As we were taking off out gear the dolphins came out...  If we would
have stayed in a few minutes longer, we could have played with them.

 I'm totally addicted, and would probably never get sick of seeing the
same thing every time. We're planning a clean-up dive later this month,
that should be a blast - at least for me!

Until next dive,
Lisa   (Toolman's better half)