At 02:56 PM 5/3/99 -0700, Lisa Attruia wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>I think it's about time I introduce myself.

I'll join the rest of the welcome wagon.

The enthusiasm of the new divers is always a good sign that we're
engaging in a multi-faceted sport that has attraction and fascination
to different people in all walks of life with very different tastes
even for UNDERWATER acitivities, but all share the common interest
of enjoying an environment for which neither God, Allah, or Darwin
had in mind for us.

Just want to tell you this story about your sig.  :-)

>Until next dive,
>Lisa   (Toolman's better half)

As familiar as I am with most of the posters on this LIST, I couldn't
quite remember who "Toolman" is, and so I went to my trusted
DejaNews (Power Search of course <G>) confident that I'll find your
Toolman in no time at all!

So, I used the keyword "Toolman" -- it came back with 11,000 hits!!
On the 1st page, I saw a Toolman in alt.smokers.pipes and another
in comp.groupware.lotus;  on page 2, there was a Toolman in
alt.sex.stories.incest and three more in alt.forsale,
alt.building.landscap, can.atlantic.forsale ...

That's within the first 50 hits, with 10,950 to go.  :-)

Tell your "worse half" to change his handle to something else!
I don't think he is THAT versatile.  :-))

When I used the keyword "Travis Iversen" there were only
9 hits total!  (as opposed to 5600 hits for "Travis Iverson").

In those 9 hits, there were all of YOUR Toolman's postings
in Scuba-L, as well as one in alt.tasteless.  What was he
doing there?  :-)

Welcome to Scuba-L.   Tell your Toolman he doesn't have to go
to alt.tasteless.   We are pretty tasteless HERE!   FUC 6.2.

-- Bob.