At 02:56 PM 5/3/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>I think it's about time I introduce myself.  My name is Lisa and I just
>got my certification in February.
>Jan talk me into coming out of my shell and saying "Hi" once in a
>while.  :)
>
>I went on my first beach dive Saturday at Leo Carillo Ca State beach.
>The day couldn't of been any more perfect!  The breaks were mild which
>made it easy for me to have a nice smooth entry.  We were down for about
>40 minutes, visibility was about 20 - 25 feet and the water temp was
>56f. Our depth was between 10 - 40 feet.
Lisa,
56F at 40 ft, uncommonly warm  and better the average visibility for a
beach dive.  Clearly the "Gods of the Sea" intended to HOOK YOU.  When will
you be traveling  from Malibu to my part of the state?  La Jolla tends to
really spoil people for beach dives.
                                                Best Regards
                                                      Ron in San Diego

Diving in San Diego