On Tue, 11 May 1999, John Cowan wrote:

> Padraic Brown wrote:
>
> > All right, what I came up with:
>
> So, is this perhaps the Original Version, over *there*?
> Or would the guy be writing in mixta-rixta after all?

Now, now!  La Mistarista is what passes for language north of the
Limestone Hills. ;^)  It's "original" only in that I didn't translate into
English first but straight into K.  I know I'll have to go back &
straighten up the mess with "tsema"; and I forgot to put in the line about
crown and book.

Padraic.