On Tue, 11 May 1999 00:11:17 EDT Josh Roth <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Josh
>(who will soon be scribbling notes in Eloshtan on his Spanish AP
>test....)

Just make sure that Spanish comes out of your mouth during the speaking
parts and not Eloshtan! :)  Someone asked my teacher today, during our
little superfast review of various stuff, what are the correct
prepositions for "from....till....".

The only thing that popped into my head was _nga'.....wa'...._ in
Rokbeigalmki :)

-Stephen (Steg)
 _izoi-liiyol "la vida loca"!_

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]