On Wed, 12 May 1999, From Http://Members.Aol.Com/Lassailly/Tunuframe.Html w=
rote:

> Dans un courrier dat=E9 du 12/05/99 21:56:09  , Steg a =E9crit :
>=20
> << >Hmmm. I seem to be INXP; I took the web test twice, two years apart,
>  >and got that result both times.
>  >
>  >The X probably explains why I'm so confused...
>  >
>  >Lars Mathiesen (U of Copenhagen CS Dep) <[log in to unmask]> (Humour NOT
>  >marked)
> =20
>  I'm INFP, like Mia.
> =20
>  -Stephen (Steg) >>
>=20
> I tried the test. I'm "ENFJ". Is it far from INFP ? What does all this me=
an=20
> anyway ?

It's a load of pigs ears.  All the questions (at the site anyway) force
either/or answers: and you scheduled/unscheduled; do you prefer a neat
desk/messy desk; do prefer paper/plastic; and that.  In a very rough,
general way, it can probably tell you what you already know about
yourself.  I've never yet taken one that pins anything down properly or
very detailed.=20

Padraic.