On Wed, 12 May 1999 18:09:20 -0400 Padraic Brown
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

>It's a load of pigs ears.  All the questions (at the site anyway)
>force
>either/or answers: and you scheduled/unscheduled; do you prefer a neat
>desk/messy desk; do prefer paper/plastic; and that.  In a very rough,
>general way, it can probably tell you what you already know about
>yourself.  I've never yet taken one that pins anything down properly
>or
>very detailed.=20
>
>Padraic.

Exactly what you said:  "it can probably tell you what you already know
about yourself".  It just throws your answers back at you in a nice
package :)

-Stephen (Steg)
 _, bre'davidh tze ktish / ozii-elyeb ozii-elyeb / ozii-elyeb i
ozii-dagair amsh ,._

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]