Just to add to this layer of responses:  wow, I like making
maps, too!   I have a town I mapped out all during my teen
years that I've grown so accustomed to that it feels as
though I lived there.  I'm still tinkering with it, and it featured
in a novel I wrote (am still trying to publish).  I would LOVE
to be able to put it on a web somehow.  What I'd love to
do best is to miniaturize it.  I wonder how many other
conlangers are as enthralled with the miniature as I am.

I also made maps galore of Teonhea, and I've been working
for some time on a map of Tsorelai Mundya... not ready yet.
I was born in a city where the Thorn Miniatures were on
display at the Art Institute, and then I moved to a city
with Knott's Berry Farm's "Mott's Miniatures," and now
the Mary Kay Museum of Miniatures.  What a paradise
for a miniature enthusiast.  Anybody out there a member
of the American Society for Miniature Enthusiasts?
Hee hee!

Sally Caves