Marcos Franco wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm developing a logical language (that is, an unambiguous,
> full-expressive one) which relies on western world vocabulary and
> sintactics. To make it, I'm taking advantage of Esperanto/Ido
> structure and lexicon.

[cut]

I'd ditch the western syntactics, since this is what tends to make things
ambiguous and hard to learn.  Why not just relexicalise Lojban with the
input to the gismu algorithm being just Esperanto, Interlingua or
whatever, rather than Chinese/Hindi/English/Spanish/Russian/Arabic, then
rewrite the cmavo accordingly.  Should take about a week.  You'd then end
up with a kind of "Euro-Lojban", which would lack Lojban's
internationality, but be easier for Europhones to learn (and would be very
easy to translate into "real" Lojban if needed).

Just a thought!

BTW, someone did a similar thing creating an Anglo-Mandarin version of
Loglan - the name was "Cecli" if I remember rightly.

co'o mi'e robin.