bob's posting that Eo has more roots than Occ is the funniest yet.
Compare:

> So, from my perspective of simplicity, I looked up the word universe.
> It is univers/o. The root shown as univers. One root.
> Then I looked up the word universal. It is universal/o. The root
> shown is universal. A second root.
> Then I looked up the word university. It is universitat/o. The root
> shown is universitat. A third root.
> >From Esperanto-English Dictionary, p. 157, TY Books, 1969.

with

> So, by learning ONE root ,UNIVERS, the Oriental can easily form the
> above words easier than with Esperanto. And, remember, this is only
> one example.
>
> univers/o
> univers/al
> univers/ita'
> univers/al/ita'
> univers/al/isar

The difference lies in what you call a root - the Eo dictionary is
obviously listing everything before the final suffix as a root (silly in
my opinion).  You could rewrite the Eo as
Root - univers-

univers/o
univers/al/o
univers/itat