Robert J. Petry, C.L. wrote:

Most of text read before although very interesting, snipped/

> _general/issim/o, and one forms
> ver/issim,
> grand/issim,
> seren/issim,
> bell/issim,
> car/issim,
> etc. certainly more natural than
>
> ver/ega,
> grand/ega,
> bel/ega, etc.
>
> [esser continuat].[I have not proofread the above for typing errors.]
>
> Cordialmen,
> Bob, x+O~

Communicando may use:
megaveri = extremely true, mega true
megagrande = mega big
megabelle = a mega beauty

Ego pensa que classic latin es megamali como internationali lingua
(as we might express the thing in Communicando, worked out by a man who wasn't
even a professional language constructor, just a teacher and translater.

An of course we would say _mini_ for very little: To e un miniproblema. Li
verbies in occidental e un miniproblema.
The verbs in occidental constitute a very trivial problem.