>>One of the great myths created by advertising: That Australians actualy
>>drink fosters. I don't know anyone who does, its way too bland, we send
it
>>all overseas and stick to real beer.
>
>Crag,
>I said WEANED to Fosters, of course when your are older (say 10?) you
would
>be given the good stuff.
>                                                Best Regards
>                                                      Ron in San Diego

Ahh, important point. I do now recall drinking fosters at home as a youth,
then after some time away at Uni, coming home and introducing my Father
(and converting) him to VB. He still drinks that, but I have again moved on
in life and tend to drink Cascade Stout.

                                              Regards,
                                              Craig in Tasmania
(Who incidently recently moved here from Townsville, and would say that
temprature not withstanding, the diving here is better and more accesible
than in Townsville!!)