At 09:39 AM 1/06/99 +1000, Craig Turner wrote:

(Big - but important - snip about the relative merits of certain brands of
beer!)  :-)

>                                              Regards,
>                                              Craig in Tasmania
>(Who incidently recently moved here from Townsville, and would say that
>temprature not withstanding, the diving here is better and more accesible
>than in Townsville!!)

For us WWW Wannabees, temperature is everything! (That's not to belittle the
diving in Tasmania which, as I understand it, is supposed to be outstanding
- if you're prepared to freeze your nuts off in the name of 'pleasure'!) :-)

Strike